Program Director: Fr. Stephen Curry, O.S.A., Ed.D.
Designed to address the ever-growing demands for effective Catholic school leaders and administrators, Merrimack’s Catholic School Leadership (CSL) graduate certificate cultivates the leadership competencies required to succeed in today’s dynamic Catholic school landscape.
Led by expert faculty and reflecting Merrimack’s Catholic Augustinian tradition, this online certificate includes interactive, interdisciplinary coursework that focuses on the fundamentals of a faith-based education; technology, communication, and school improvement; and financial leadership.
Convenient, accessible, and high-quality, the Certificate in Catholic School Leadership allows you to continue working while pursuing the advanced credentials needed to assume greater leadership responsibilities. Upon successful completion, you will be well prepared to promote, manage, and lead a Catholic school and its students.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree (any major)
- A completed application through Graduate Admissions
- A personal essay explaining the reasons for pursuing the CSL graduate certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- All transcripts from previous studies